Ohio Non-Profit Organization Insurance
At L. Calvin Jones & Co., our Non-Profit insurance professionals work with you to develop the most comprehensive and tailor-made insurance policy for your business. We represent every major carrier that currently provides insurance products for non-profit organizations. This guarantees you the most competitive premium available in the market place today.
Non-Profit organizations are unlike other businesses; they consist of churches, shelters, charity groups, food banks, Legions and Lions organizations. Since these organizations are diverse, they need an agency that specializes in and is extremely familiar with the risks each of these unique organizations face. While protection of the non-profit organization’s property, general liability, and workers compensation needs are important, you also need someone to focus on the directors and officer’s liability, liquor liability coverage, and fund raising (this might include fairs, family days, or dances).
In today’s world, it is essential to have experienced insurance professionals looking after your financial interests. This is exactly why you should request a proposal from L. Calvin Jones & Co. We work towards educating our clients about coverage options that will reduce potential risks to their company.
Non-Profit Insurance Program Highlights
- Extension of general liability coverage to volunteers of the organization
- Coverage for theft of a client’s property by the organization’s employee
- Limited flood coverage to the organization’s property
- Coverage for Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI) for protection from a suit by an organization’s employee for sexual harassment, discrimination, wrongful termination, etc.
- Coverage for the financial actions of the organization’s board of directors known as Directors and Officers Coverage
With many Non-Profit organizations, it is extremely important to have a strong reputation in their local community. An adequate insurance program that assists in quickly and effectively handling losses helps this positive reputation to grow. This type of insurance program also prevents from having to spend your own funds earmarked for things of greater need to the organization.
Also, Non-Profit organizations need more than any other business to be able to maximize the value of every dollar spent.
Allowing L. Calvin Jones & Co. to provide a tailor-made proposal will afford you the ability to further maximize the use of each dollar.