Ohio Sewer Contractors Insurance
- Calvin Jones & Co. offers a comprehensive Sewer Contractors Insurance program for septic haulers, installers, and designers. It is not a pre-packaged insurance policy intended to fit all businesses, but rather a full-line insurance option specifically tailored to the septic industry, that can be assembled as required to fit the needs of an individual business.
As the saying goes, it’s a dirty job… but you’re there to do it right. If you are involved in septic system design, hauling or installation, protect your business with the right coverage. As a specialist in your field, you put a lot of time and effort into jobs and also into building a high-quality operation that grows with your reputation. We know that your business is important to you. So naturally, it’s important that you want to protect your business with the best insurance coverage at the most reasonable price.
- Competitive auto insurance rates for your commercial fleet
- Replacement cost is available on pumper trucks
- Pollution insurance coverage is available for your autos and General Liability
- Off premises Business Interruption for Vehicles
- Need higher limits? We offer umbrella insurance coverage with limits starting at $1,000,000 and up
For business owners, we provide valuable coverages relevant to your needs:
- Errors and Omissions Insurance – Providers protection if you become legally obligated to pay for damage to a septic system that results in repair or replacement
- Employment Practice Liability Insurance – protects your business from financial consequences associated with employment related lawsuits; for example, wrongful termination, discrimination, or harassment.
Our customizable Septic Contractors Insurance program offers a variety of additional coverages and services to fit your unique insurance needs.
Available Additional Coverages:
- Employee benefit liability
- Employment practices liability
- Personal computers, EDP equipment, data, media, and phones
- Workers Compensation and employer’s liability
- Inland marine
- Equipment breakdown
- Medical payments/PIP deductibles available
- Enhancement endorsements available for general liability, property and auto
The Sewer Contractors Insurance policy offered by L. Calvin Jones & Co. includes property and casualty coverage for septic haulers, installers, and designers that is competitively priced, with loss control services that help control the ultimate cost of your insurance. The Sewer Contractors Insurance policy offers claims service that is fast, fair, and friendly. Our program seeks to insure well-established septic pumping/light-duty service operations of above-average risk quality that:
- Utilize multi-line/package policies
- Have at least three years of industry experience
- Have established practices in place for driver/employee safety training
- Have established vehicle and equipment inspection practices in place
- Septic tank/drain field installation is ineligible
- Hazardous waste removal services are ineligible
Our specially designed Septic Contractors Insurance program for septic services companies is tailored to protect the work and property of your septic services operation. Our friendly and efficient service, access to enhanced coverage, and the highly competitive rates are all a part of being an L. Calvin Jones & Co. client.
The Convenience of Purchasing All Your Insurance from A Single Source
In addition to all this, because you are buying your coverage through an Independent agent who represents multiple companies, you get comparison rate quotes and personalized service.
So, let us take the worry out of insurance with our comprehensive program for septic haulers, installers, and designers.
Give us a call today and let us prepare a free quote proposal!