Ohio Hospitality, Hotel & Restaurant Insurance
As a restaurateur or hotelier, you know that there are many ingredients needed to run a successful business. Don’t get caught overlooking a critical piece by exposing yourself to unnecessary risks.
Hospitality Insurance keeps you in business with packages that can include property insurance, liability insurance, worker’s compensation, vehicle insurance, and business interruption coverage.
There are environmental exposures inherent in the hospitality industry, such as food contamination by refrigerants, over application of fertilizers, herbicides and pesticides, and failure to properly dispose of oils and lubricants. We can address these risks and make sure your insurance policy identifies and solves your problems.
With our ability to provide coverage nationally, we have Workmen’s Compensation specialists using a variety of methods to analyze and reduce risks. These methods help to make today’s workmen’s compensation coverage more affordable. These methods include:
- Safety program development
- Return to work and absence management
- Ergonomic and industrial hygiene surveys
As the majority of payments now come in the form of credit cards, a comprehensive cyber liability and data breach program is essential. This coverage is a necessity of the modern business world. If you have website for your business, then you need to be aware of the liability that comes with it and how to shield yourself from the potential repercussions of that liability.
The Hospitality Insurance policy is a critical part of your successful business plan. Its coverage can provide unique protections including:
- Liquor Liability
- Food Contamination Liability
- On and Off Premise Power Failure
- Valet Parking
You can customize your insurance based on the features of your business. If you have a bar, a delivery service, swimming pool or exercise room, you need more than just a general business policy.
We know that your business relies heavily on its heating and cooling systems. Does your current policy pay the repair costs for a breakdown and replacement of perishable goods that are destroyed as a result?
Are you covered if a guest is injured while being transported in one of your vehicles? Or for their property while it is in your care?
Do you have enough business interruption coverage to maintain the salaries of your key personnel while you re-build your business and resume operation? Is there enough money for the extra expenses involved with keeping your clients informed of your progress?
What are the questions that keep you awake at night? Can you afford not to explore each of these coverages?
In our litigious world, we always suggest our clients be mindful of employment practices liability and the need for excess liability in the form of an umbrella. Multi-million-dollar injury awards are becoming commonplace for the hospitality industry.
In contrast to many banks and financial services firms that also sell insurance, our single focus is insurance and by using insurance companies with expertise in hospitality risks, it means claims professional who possess vast experience in the industry. They are dedicated to resolving your claim quickly and efficiently.
The cost for Hospitality Insurance is one of the best reasons not to delay. You won’t believe how inexpensive it is to protect your investment.
- Calvin Jones & Co. represents the major insurance companies that support Ohio Hospitality Business insurance. Our agency will conduct a free risk management analysis and provide you with an annual premium indication.
However, that is only the beginning of our partnership. L. Calvin Jones & Co. affords a completely tailored service program around your insurance contract, without charging any additional fees. Included are annual policy reviews including but not limited to detailed coverage explanations, access to our complete staff of insurance specialists that are familiar with the risks involved within your industry, as well as updates on the changes in the current insurance marketplace and the effect this may have on your program.
Listed below are several of the services afforded to your business by simply choosing to do business with our agency:
- Coverage Review/Explanation – Identifies any uncovered exposures in your current program. We will define any deficiencies in coverage as well as provide recommendations to address these areas.
- Claims Analysis – Your business claims experience directly affects the premium cost of your insurance program. What many business owners do not realize is the agents’ ability to negotiate current loss reserves as well as convey measures taken by the client in order to avoid further similar losses. This allows for a safer work environment along with continuing to receive the most favorable insurance pricing for your company.
- Market Analysis – Shopping potential carriers is a skill that our agency has mastered over its 102 years of operation. We will provide a list of the leading carriers in your industry and their interest in insuring your business. In addition, we will show you areas that will increase the desirability of insuring your operation. The ultimate goal is to have every leading insurance carrier in your industry competing for your business; generating the most competitive price.
- Safety Analysis – Our process will uncover additional ways to assist you in managing your current safety program. If you do not have a formal safety program, we will assist as much as desired in the installation of one. We have a number of resources available and will provide as many as possible, in order to offer the most cost-effective solution to your business.
Before one more plate of food goes out; before one more guest checks-in, make sure that you are covered from the risks that are inherent in your business.